Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dead All Along

It's over.  They say you can't go home.
How can you grieve for something thats been dead all along?
It's in your hands to tie everything.
We don't know what it is but it's unraveling.
I loved being your victim.
It reassures me that you care.
Misery, apathy, can't you see all the hurt that you are causing me?
But it feels like completion to me.
(Chorus)
You're drifting away.
Though I wanted you to stay,
I'm pushing you away.
It just has to be this way.
This one sided friendship has to end.
How can you take so much and call yourself a friend?
The beginning is always goodbye.
Knowing you for so long
a stranger the whole time.
I loved being your victim
It reassures me that you care
Misery, apathy, can't you see all the hurt that you are causing me?
But it feels like completion to me.
(Chorus)
The invisible string, binding nothing, we are nothing but it feels like completion to me.
(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment