Thursday, February 10, 2011

Looking Back

I tought it would have been idea but I'm sick of being your secret.
I could always tell a story well,
Just wait until the one of you I'll tell.
I refuse to rely on anyone else
I wish I could just not care.
But then I'd be too much like you.
I'll never figure you out or start new.
(Chorus)
We are falling into something we thought was forever but it's not.
So I look back, so I look back and its nothing that I thought.

All the times you made me smile, it's such a task for anyone.
Are you the reason that I am here?
You're in the distance and won't let me near.
I still wonder what you're all about
but you say I know you so well.
I need you now more if ever,
but you're too busy and much too clever.
Please let me in
(Chorus)
I cannot feel you through my skin..
I have become much too numb,
Please let me in..
(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment