Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trigger Coated

I sank below regret
It's satisfaction that I crave
Taste this poison called lust
on lips so cold and grave
I want to taste your thoughts
like a pistol on my tongue
just pull the trigger if you can
end this while it's young.
(Chorus)
Trigger Coated, sugar coated
Trigger coated, so sweet to taste
Trigger coated, sugar coated
Loving you was such a waste
On Tangled twisted branches
lies a web we used to weave
this blanket night still frozen
your absense I cannot grieve
I loved the way you smelled
a brackish mix of deceit
you aren't worth remembering
a lesson learned, a worthless feat
(Chorus)
I waslked with you through many storms
you made me question who I am
manipulating all that I think and
you tear down everyone that you can
I held your hand through all the tides
and you think that I owe you.
Do you really think that I'm that blind?
you say you're free now, well I'm free too
(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment