Thursday, February 10, 2011

JUNE

There's a liar in June,
Confessing finally,
I can't take it back, I'm guilty.
I cannot help who I am
despite the look in your eyes
but I cannot comprimise.
Page after page
the ink is running
There's a liar and its me.
It wasn't my intention to hurt
If I could take it back I would.
(Chorus)
Liar, liar do tell how you can even face yourself.
Liar, liar it's me and I feel so guilty.
Liar, liar do tell how you can even face yourself.
Liar, liar it's you
You can't deny you lie too.
Why would you want to know?
The truth should stay with me.
My image is shatering.
I'm making excuses
excuses are lies.
I cannot stop my own demise.
It wasn't my intention to hurt.
If I could take it back I would
(Chorus)
In this month of June,
starving for sympathy
there's a liar and it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment